· Rush Limbaugh will get divorced
· The departing governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, will make a movie.
· One of the Clintons will get a new job.
· The summer of 2011 will break temperature records across the country.
· At least one nasty hurricane will hit the U.S. in late summer or fall.
· Lindsay Lohan will be back in rehab – again.
· Too many people will revert to buying big, expensive, gas-guzzling vehicles.
· Iceberg lettuce wedges once again make a comeback as a popular menu offering.
· Lady Gaga gets pregnant.
· Mike and Molly join Weight Watchers.
· Vacationers flock to Ireland and Greece as these countries, in deep financial trouble, lure tourist dollars.
· Gas prices spike to almost $4.00 just in time for the summer vacation season.
· I will unpack the boxes remaining in the garage after our spring move.
· I will lose ten pounds.